Search This Blog

Sunday 6 November 2011

Environmental priorities for motor dealers

My other half needs a new car so we’ve been looking at new ones. I thought with all the marketing selling the environmental properties of new cars, I was amazed that buying a small car not one dealer (and we went to them all!) mentioned the mpg or emissions of the car.

Some even were a little vague on the mpg and emission tax band.

Out of interest sence prevailed and she bought a low emission car with a good mpg.

1 comment:

  1. After my environmental awareness training, I really think that we shouldn't really just be thinking about mileage nowadays but we should be thinking about alternatives. Like electric cars. I mean I sure don't want to live in the future filled with pollution - specially not for the kids.

    ReplyDelete